Friday, May 24, 2013
Thursday, May 23, 2013
Today consisted of hanging out and chatting with lovely people while eating delicious food. My brother also became half of my friends OTP and I made friends with tabby the cat. It was just fun to hang out with my friends outside of a school related setting. Also, the Jones family is awesome. Oh and the oh so lovely puzzle queen gave me two buttons to add to my button collection! All in all twas a fantastic day :)
My absolute favorite thing is finding a book I can’t put down
And reading it until really late at night
And only stopping when my eyes start to hurt and my vision gets blurry from either sleep or strain
And when I put it down I realize how tired I am and fall asleep instantly.
In the morning, I wake up, and the first thing I do is pick up the book
And I read until I’m hungry, or I need to pee.
I just love that.
Hidden Jokes | Foreshadowing of Buster losing his hand
- S1E18 - Michael appeared in the school play The Trial of Captain Hook. Later in the episode Fakin’ It from season 3, Lucille refers to Buster as “Captain Hook.”
- S1E20 - “This party is going to be off the hook.”
- S2E1 - When Lucille is watching the news, you can hear John Beard mentioning a surprise seal attack and then saying “meet one surprised bather, coming up.” The camera immediately moves to show Buster.
- S2E3 - Buster arrives to Lupe’s house, sees the hand chair, and says “wow, i never thought I’d miss a hand so much.”
- S2E6 - Buster is playing the claw machine and gets a toy seal. Later when he’s returning home, the narrator mentions that “Buster had gotten hooked playing” that game.
- S2E11 - Lucille, Oscar and Buster and in the beach, and when they’re talking, the seal is seen in the background. Later, George Sr. says about Buster “what if i never get a chance to reach out and touch that hand of his again?” And of course, the bench that shows “arm off.”
- S2E12 - When George Sr is at the car dealership, if you take a look at the inflatable doll/man in the back, you can see that it’s missing an arm. Also, when Gob is releasing the seal back into the wild, he says “you’re not going to be hand-fed anymore.”
If you can’t concentrate in school because the mere sight of a girl’s bare leg is too much of a distraction, you are probably a danger to society tbh
“The leg kick before a female starts to twerk symbolizes the shackles of 400 years of slavery and oppression being broken. God bless America”
I JUST WANT TO BE ABLE TO GET NICE TATTOOS AND TRAVEL AND GO TO LOADS OF CONCERTS AND MEET NEW PEOPLE AND VISIT AMAZING PLACES AND COSY COFFEE SHOPS AND ADOPT CUTE PUPPIES AND SLEEP IN THE BACK OF A TRUCK WITH A PLETHORA OF BLANKETS AND STAR GAZE AND TAKE PICTURES OF NICE THINGS AND JUST NOT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING
Wednesday, May 22, 2013
I simultaneously want to sleep in bed forever and do everything in the world